A SECURE PASSWORDS is
… at least 12 characters long, chosen from all types existing: letters (capital and lowercase), numbers, and special characters.
… anonymous: avoid all personal data in your password (birthday, names etc).
… not in your computer: when logging in, never tick the “Remember me” box.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVATE LIFE
– “Googlize” yourself regularly
– 3 must have: antivirus – antispyware – firewall
– Never click on links in a suspicious email or website
– Remember that the World Wide Web is a great public space
– Make sure that sensitive websites such as banks are secured(“https” in the address)
– Regularly clear your browsing history and cookies
To listen to the talks and presentations of the last FIC: https://www.forum-fic.com